Michelle Fondin is a warm, motivational, and dynamic speaker with a sharp sense of wellness on a global scale. She has provided wellness seminars for large and small corporations and various organizations.
Employee wellness and preventive health are often overlooked when training seminars and courses for job improvement take the stage. With only so many dollars to allocate per employee, it can be easy to think of a wellness presentation as a frivolous expenditure.
However did you know that for most people, health or lack thereof is one of their number one concerns?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- Healthier employees are less likely to call in sick or use vacation time due to illness.
- Companies that support workplace health have a greater percentage of employees at work every day.
- Because employee health frequently carries over into better health behavior that impact both the employee and their family, employees may miss less work caring for ill family members as well.
- Similarly, workplace health programs can reduce presenteeism– the measurable extent to which health symptoms, conditions, and diseases adversely affect the productivity of individuals who choose to remain at work.
Corporate Wellness Seminar Package
A five part series for your your employees to learn how to lower stress and live healthier lives in and out of work.
This wellness seminar package will teach you how to create a healthier work culture within your company that supports and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
5 Learning Seminars to Increase Productivity with Happier & Healthier Employees Including:
The 7 Deadly Lifestyle Diseases & How to Avoid Them
5 Ways to Instantly Remove Stress from Your Life
Juggle No More: Work-Life Balance
Live a Passion-Filled Life: At Work & At Home
Explore Your Life Purpose: Why Are You Here?
Flat fee of $2,500 for all five wellness sessions to be used in one day at an employee retreat, once weekly at work, or once every two weeks. (Full package must be redeemed within 10 weeks.)
To discuss hiring Michelle for companies outside of the Washington D.C. area, please call 571-265-4559
Author and Corporate Speaker, Michelle Fondin has spoken about mindfulness, healthy eating, and stress release techniques at these companies recently: L3 Communications, Northrup Grumman, XO Holdings and has spoken about Ayurvedic Mind Body Medicine to judges and attorneys at the DC Superior Court. Ms. Fondin is a writer for Deepak Chopra’s website, http://www.chopra.com/bios/michelle-fondin and is the author of the best-selling book, The Wheel of Healing with Ayurveda: An Easy Guide to a Healthy Lifestyle (New World Library, 2015), Help! I Think My Loved One Is an Alcoholic: A Survival Guide for Lovers, Family, & Friends (2016), and upcoming books Enlightened Medicine: Your Power to Get Well Now (July 2017), and 7 Days to Chakra Healing (New World Library, 2018). She has also been teaching yoga and meditation for nine years.
Michelle will come into your corporation for a company retreat and training or at lunchtime for a Lunch & Learn 55-Minute Session.
Other sample topics for your employee Lunch & Learn Session:
- Breathing & Mindfulness Techniques to Relieve Stress and Anxiety
- Push Back from Your Desk: Chair Yoga at The Workplace
- Creating Affirmations for Abundance & Success
- Conscious Communication: 4 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Goals
- Creating a Healthy Culture at the Workplace: Planting the Seeds to Make Everyone Successful
#corporate speech, #corporate writing, #corporate language, #corporate speaker, #corporate speaking engagements,
#corporate speaking training, #corporate speech therapists, #corporate speaking jobs, #conference keynote speaker,
#keynote speaker ideas, #keynote speaker fees, #motivational keynote speaker, #corporate wellness programs, #employee health and wellness, #top healthcare speaker, #funny motivational speaker, #health and wellness speaker