Answer These Questions Mentally or Write Down the Answers & Change Someone’s Life.
1. Do you currently know anyone who suffers from heart disease or high blood pressure? What are their names?
2. Do you currently know someone who is dealing with cancer? Name/s:
3. Do you know someone who is dealing with anxiety or depression? Name/s:
4. Do you know someone with a chronic illness like diabetes, hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, or Lyme’s disease? Name/s:
5. Do you know someone who hates his/ her job? Name/s:
6. Do you know someone with chronic insomnia? Name/s:
7. Do you know someone who is recovering from addiction? Name/s:
Now tally up the names.
Build Optimal Energy and Health in Body, Mind, and Spirit
Ever wondered why you’re feeling out of balance, stressed-out, sick, and exhausted but still can’t sleep? Western medicine often ignores the underlying issues that can lead to fatigue, illness, and disease, but there is a way to revitalize your body and mind without drugs or dangerous side effects. Ayurveda, the “science of life,” is a complete wellness system that includes all that we associate with medical care — prevention of disease, observation, diagnosis, and treatment — as well as self-care practices that are generally absent from Western medicine. This truly holistic approach considers not just diet, exercise, and genetics but also relationships, life purpose, finances, environment, and past experiences. In this thorough and practical book, Michelle Fondin guides you gently through self-assessment questions designed to zero in on your needs and the best practices for addressing them, such as eating plans, addiction treatment, detoxification, and techniques for improving relationships. She outlines steps you can take, with minimal cost, to heal common ailments such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, excess weight, anxiety, and depression. These time-tested methods for body, mind, and spirit wellness offer benefits to anyone at any age.